Wednesday 9 July 2014

Neon Models Reviews and Testimonials from our Clients


Just some testimonials from some of the many happy clients of Neon Models:



"Hello Neon Models,
Its megan grace,
Photo shoot went great!
And placed an order for a website? Just wondering when I will get emailed the link to my website so I can start applying for agencys straight away,
Thankyouuu!"



Check out Neon Models on Tumblr


"I am the parent of Aaliyah Fullerton and would first like to say a big thank you to James for picking her photo and would also like to say thank you to Kevin from krypton studios for his lovely hospitality and kind words.The experience was so nice the hair and make up stylist’s were amazing also aaliyah was happy she had a so much fun and the photographer Made aaliyah feel so comfortable he is really good at what he does overall experience was 10/10 so again from me and aaliyah thank you."




 Check out our Neontastic Neon Models and Neon Fashion Pinterest board!


"my shoot was warsome i love it an i will like to take lot my photos and work with you guys was the best experience in my life if an rateing and giving 10 over 10 thank your for my opportunity and you have make dreams come true james i appreciate it..
xx."


Is Neon Models good? Your questions answered.



"Hi Neon Models,

I just wanted to say thank you. After attempting to ring ever since I left the test shoot, only to be met by voicemail( it may seem strange, but I dislike leaving voicemail messages) I decided to email you instead. I feel so lucky for you to have had so much confidence and faith in me, and I probably would never pursued a career in modelling if it weren’t for you. I thought you might like to see some of the photos from the shoot, since you so enthusiastic, so I’m leaving you the link to my web folio. I just wanted to say a big thank you, I am very grateful to you for all your help.

Jennifer Lynch"


Visit the Neon Models website for more information about how you can get modelling jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment