Wednesday 17 December 2014

Neon Models Review

Neon Models Review

Neon Models are not a modelling agency. We are the leading source of modelling advice and have a full time team of consultants and scouts ready to help you take your first steps into modelling. Neon Models is staffed by industry professionals and have links to major agencies and photography studios around the country. If you think you have what it takes to compete in modelling, if you are driven enough, then get in touch with Neon Models and start your new journey today. Here are some reviews from models we helped and who got signed to reputable agencies.

Neon Models

Hi I wanted to let you know that I finally got a reply from the agency. They said they had been busy with all the christmas promotions and work and hadn't had a chance to review any applications yet. I guess that makes sense! I was starting to get worried but I'm super excited now that they accepted me. It's really thanks to Neon Models that I got in, as you know I had no idea what to do before speaking to you! They said I'm on a list of potentials for a big job in February so I'm really really hoping I get it. I don't know what its for but they asked if I had a passport so thats good isnt it! Hope you have a great christmas anyway and thanks again. Take care, Ryan

Neon Models

Hi again, quick note, firstly while I remember please give me a call about what I should do to update my portfolio because some of the shots are a couple of years old now. Secondly, thanks for putting me in touch with Rebecca, last week's job was loads of fun! Kisses, Gemma

If you are interested in becoming a model, register on the Neon Models website and submit your photos. We will appraise them and get in touch with you about your next steps. Watch the video below to find out more about what we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment